Starting1: $10 (800 points)
Clothes2: $1 per char (80 points)
Explicit Art3: $3 (240 points)
Additional pony4: $5 per char (400 points)
Additional OC pony1,6:
Earth Pony: $7 (560 points)
Unicorn: $7 (560 points)
Pegasus: $9 (720 points)
Alicorn: $11 (880 points)
Pony Comic Commission Info
Comic Page5,7,8: $25-40 (2000-3200 points)
Explicit Page3: $5 (400 points)
1Includes background and 1 OC, background, or Mane Six pony. If OC is an alicorn, the starting price of $10 will be used for 1 Alicorn.
2Does not include canon characters' original clothing.
3Explicit will be defined here as anything I cannot post to dA.
4Mane Six or Background Pony
5Ratio: 1741x2500. If you have a different ratio you want me to use, then let me know.
6OC ponies' cost will be based on what type of pony. Canon ponies use a flat rate regardless of type.
7Price can vary depending on complexity of the page.
8Max panels: 4. Max chars per panel: 3. Exceptions can be made. Extra characters in a single frame: $3 per character.
1. I have no restrictions on what type of pony art I will draw (includes anti-pony art).
2. Prices can vary depending on commission.
3. I can provide the original .psd file, if requested by commissioner.
4. If you think that my commission prices are unfair or too high, then do not commission me. (Some people have a hard time grasping this.)
5. I accept points, but they are low-priority for a period of 2 weeks (that is, any money commissions I get within a 2-week period since you paid with points would have priority over yours).
6. I also will accept games from Steam (but ask me first so I can tell you what games/DLC I would want).
How commissioning me works:
1. If you are interested in a commission, send me a PM detailing what you want exactly (poses, facial expressions, background, title of commission if you have one, etc.). If you have OCs, include reference pictures in your PM.
2. I will calculate the price of what you ask and tell you. If the price is good, then you pay. I'll provide my PayPal e-mail (I do not provide this first because I don't want you sending your payment before we agree on it).
3. Before inking, I will send you a final sketch of the picture to see if it's what you wanted. If you say yes, then I will begin inking. If it is not what you want, say so with greater detail what it is that you want, and I will redo the sketch. I will redo the sketch until it's the pose that you want. I will not do any major pose changes after you confirm that the sketch is the pose you want and I have started to ink it, nor will I restart the commission. You will not be given a refund, and you must accept and continue with the sketch that you confirmed. Even if you can prove that what you wanted was not what I drew by listing our commission conversation, if you already confirmed the sketch and I have started inking, then I will not change it. I will still change facial expressions if you want.
4. I will send you a final picture before I post to my dA.