Pony Commission Info
Starting1: $15 (1200 points)
Clothes2: $1 per char (80 points)
Explicit Art3: $3 (240 points)
Additional pony4: $5 per char (400 points)
Additional OC pony1,6:
Earth Pony: $7 (560 points)
Unicorn: $7 (560 points)
Pegasus: $9 (720 points)
Alicorn: $9 (720 points)
Pony Comic Commission Info
Comic Page5,7,8: $25-40 (2000-3200 points)
Explicit Page3: $5 (400 points)
1Includes background and 1 OC, background, or Mane Six pony. If OC is an alicorn, the starting price of $10 will be used for 1 Alicorn.
2Does not include canon characters' original clothing.
3Explicit will be defined here as anything I cannot post to dA.
4Mane Six or Background Pony
5Ratio: 1741x2500. If you have a different ratio you want me to use, then let me know.
6OC ponies' cost will be based on what type of pony. Canon ponies use a flat rate regardless of type.
7Price can vary depending on complexity of the page.
8Max panels: 4. Max chars per panel: 3. Exceptions can be made. Extra characters in a single frame: $3 per character.
1. I have no restrictions on what type of pony art I will draw (includes anti-pony art).
2. Prices can vary depending on commission.
3. I can provide the original .psd file, if requested by commissioner.
4. I accept points, but they are low-priority for a period of 2 weeks (that is, any money commissions I get within a 2-week period since you paid with points would have priority over yours).
5. I also accept other types of payments (wink wink).
How commissioning me works:
1. If you are interested in a commission, send me a PM detailing what you want exactly (poses, facial expressions, background, title of commission if you have one, etc.). If you have OCs, include reference pictures in your PM.
2. I will calculate the price of what you ask and tell you. If the price is good, then you pay. I'll provide my PayPal e-mail (I do not provide this first because I don't want you sending your payment before we agree on it).
3. Before inking, I will send you a final sketch of the picture to see if it's what you wanted. If you say yes, then I will begin inking. If it is not what you want, say so with greater detail what it is that you want, and I will redo the sketch. I will redo the sketch until it's the pose that you want. I will not do any major pose changes after you confirm that the sketch is the pose you want and I have started to ink it, nor will I restart the commission. You will not be given a refund, and you must accept and continue with the sketch that you confirmed. Even if you can prove that what you wanted was not what I drew by listing our commission conversation, if you already confirmed the sketch and I have started inking, then I will not change it. I will still change facial expressions if you want.
4. I will send you a final picture before I post to my dA.